Is there hope in using ‘at home’ products like Hanacure when you are older and have more complicated skin issues? I noticed that most of the models and influencers using Hanacure already have nice skin and have most likely been going to an aesthetician regularly. So I was not sure if it would work on my sun-damaged 55+ face.
The increasing pollution and a degenerative lifestyle is a substantial factor that causes skin abnormalities and premature signs of aging. But what about those who already have aged skin?
The advancement of biotechnology has cascaded the movement for developing effective and efficient skincare products—to rejuvenate, replenish, and revitalize the lost health and maintain the natural attributes of the skin.
The endeavor to achieve a flawless, vibrant, and attractive countenance is asserted with several skincare products. However, choosing from such a massive selection of skincare products is fraughting and administering the perfect regime for your skin needs.
What’s even more distressing is being unable to cultivate the desired outcome after investing your finances, efforts, and time to achieve a healthy and younger skin virtue. In addition, botox and other skin-plumping injections are very expensive, can have nasty side effects, and don’t last.
To cease this futile discourse of the unknown and unpredictable exploration of numerous cosmetics, Hanacure, a South Korean skincare organization, has introduced a new and innovative technology in the form of its All-In-One Facial Set.
Table of Contents
But does it work?
Is this revolutionary cosmetic product the consummate and absolute solution to all skin problems and treatments? It claims to provide professional-level results, clean beauty features, and camera-ready complexion at home.
Below is the four treatment kit I ordered.
This life-altering facial mask is all over social media and is being endorsed and appreciated by various celebrities like Drew Barrymore, January Jones, Busy Philipps, Demi Moore, Nicole Polizzi, and Brooklyn Decker.
Let’s understand more about this glorious Hanacure cosmetic treatment, how it is different from other beauty brands, and what the hype is all about.
What is The Hanacure All-In-One Facial Mask?
The all-in-one facial set produced by Hanacure is a multi-purpose, skin rejuvenating and replenishing treatment designed to purify, soothe, brighten, tighten, lift, firm, correct, and revive the skin cells and enhance the overall appearance of your skin at once.
This face mask is an award-winning skin treatment intricately formulated with high-standard ingredients (botanicals and peptide blends) and the Octolift® technology to eliminate and rectify various skin problems. Some of the common skin concerns are:
- Fine lines
- Complexion issues
- Clogged pores
- Dark spots
- Cracks and unevenness
The Hanacure facial mask has become an internet sensation and is popularly rising as “the Creepy Korean Face Mask.” It has gained this fame for its shocking skin tightening, revitalizing, and age-defying charismatic abilities.
People are going crazy about this sensational and revolutionary product as it benefits all skin types and aging problems.
How to use it?
Hanacure Face mask is self administrative skincare cosmetic, so its usage and application are pretty simple and user-friendly.
- The facial mask comes in a combination of two products—Gelling solution and lifting serum. Each facial treatment contains a single-use mask.
- Mix the Gelling solution and lifting serum together and apply it on your entire face, while also including the under-eye area, neck, and hand using the little brush provided with the facial treatment.
- The mask will start to dry and produce a dramatic tightening effect within 5-10 minutes of application. This tightening sensation can be intensified by fanning and blow-drying in ‘cool’ settings. The mask will completely dry in 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with warm water, tap dry your skin, and notice the visibly healthy, bright, smooth, and younger skin complexion.
You can see the overall transformational results after a single-use application of this unique facial treatment. It is recommended to use the Hanacure facial treatment twice a week until you procure your desired outcome.
How does it work?
The high-quality botanicals, peptide blends, and the Octolift technology work collaboratively to provide the best skincare results. The Hanacure facial mask functions in the following manner:
- The Octolift compound reacts with the atmospheric Carbon Dioxide to gently tighten and uplift the skin. It promotes firmness and smoothening of skin texture.
- The skin and pores are purified of the impurities for better absorption of antioxidants, hydrators, and peptides to stimulate collagen and elastin fiber synthesis. It rejuvenates the skin and makes it firm and supple.
- The botanicals soothe and repair the damage while reducing pore size, fine lines, and wrinkles. It reinvigorates the skin for a healthy, smooth, and refined appearance.
- After washing the compound with warm water, the skin reveals a healthy, bright, and younger complexion. You can see your skin bloom and blush after using this astounding cosmetic.
According to the clinical studies conducted for the Hanacure facial treatment, 97% agreed that Hanacure is the most effective skincare treatment they ever had and felt happier and confident after using it for four weeks. They would recommend Hanacure to their friends and family members.
You can learn more about this versatile skin treatment from Hanacure’s official website and various Hanacure reviews posted by celebrities and bloggers to share their unique experiences.
I did two treatments within a few days of each other as directed for the best results. The treatment takes a total of about 45 minutes.
As I put the Hanacure on, I could feel it begin to tighten. And I mean, it got TIGHT! You can tell when it is finishing up in the process because you get some relief from the tightening, and the mask starts to crack about 30 minutes into the treatment.
After I took a shower to get the gel off, I felt a difference in my skin. The texture was much softer, and it felt younger.
But do I look younger?
The camera does not show enough details for a before and after pic. I did see some initial improvement in my finer lines, and my skin felt much smoother. After the second treatment, I saw improvement with my deeper lines. They were still there, but they were softer but not gone. You will want to commit to several treatments to see any actual results. The company recommends you keep doing this twice per week until you see your desired results.
However, my neck was a different story.
I have neck issues, but not this bad. When I put the Hanacure on my neck, it was tightening, but I think it did more damage than good due to the crepe skin on my neck. So in the future, I will not use this on my neck again.
I am not blaming the product, though. In all honesty, I feel like my neck is too far gone for this product and I will most likely need a more invasive neck procedure. But do not ignore my experience if you have the same issue. It did accentuate the crepe wrinkles on my neck after I washed it off.
Overall I think this is a quality product that could replace a trip to the aesthetician if you are getting an average skin treatment. This reasonably easy treatment will help your overall complexion and help smooth fine lines over time. There are several other reasons why I like this product.
The Story Behind Creating this Versatile Skincare
The Hanacure all-in-one facial mask is invigorated by the blooming phenomenon of the pure and pristine lotus flower at dawn after being submerged in the cryptic depths of obscure waters.
The Lotus flower is an emblem of divinity, purity, and rebirth in many Asian cultures. It preserves its beauty, essence, and vitality even though it is surrounded by darkness and dirt. Every night it submerges in the muddy water and emerges anew every morning.
Inspired by the Lotus flower, the Hanacure Face mask is developed with innovative and transformative technology to revive and reveal eternal beauty’s purist, divine, and age-defying form.
What are the elements and ingredients of the Hanacure Facial Mask?
The Hanacure facial treatment mask is incubated with botanical extracts infused with Carbon Dioxide. Hanacure claims that the ingredients used by them are:
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for sensitive skin
The synergic effects and the strong binding force of the active ingredients with a combination of peptides, when collaborated with CO² Octolift technology, procures incredible skincare results.
This innovative skin treatment is 100% devoid of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, and colorants. The main ingredients present in the Hanacure face mask are:
1. Yeast Beta-Glucan
Beta-Glucan is a polysaccharide derived from baker’s yeast or brewer’s yeast. It is a hydrator with immense potential for skin smoothening, antioxidant properties, and boosting skin barriers.
It is a natural biopolymer that avoids dehydration and keeps moisture intact while using the facial mask.
Beta-Glucan’s profound abilities are as follows:
- It provides intensive moisturization and makes the skin smooth as silk by penetrating through the skin barriers and providing long-lasting hydration.
- Being a polysaccharide (sugar molecule), it possesses the ability to boost collagen fibers and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Its antioxidant properties help neutralize free radicals and protect the skin from pollution and sun damage.
2. Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera) Leaf Extract
The lotus flower and leaf extract are a reservoir of benefits for skin health. It is an abundantly rich resource for antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins. In addition, Lotus has anti-aging, skin brightening, purifying, soothing, and healing properties.
This divine flower has several advantages, and it works in the following way:
- The antioxidants present in the lotus flower fight against free radicals and protect the skin from damage and aging.
- It enhances skin elasticity and makes your skin cells stronger. It gives your skin a youthful glow, brightens it, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lotus exhibited anti-inflammatory properties and assists in healing damaged skin cells and soothing redness and skin irritation.
- It reduces the size of the pores by controlling sebum production from the sebaceous glands and not stripping away the natural oils of your skin.
3. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is popularly known as Argireline. It is a synthetic peptide compound obtained through proteins present in Botox. Argireline is an innocuous alternative to Botox and collagen injections because it does not need to be injected and is a more potent skin firming and lifting element than Botox and collagen enhancers.
Argireline is an effective anti-aging and anti-wrinkle element and works in the following ways:
- It seeps into the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles due to facial activities like smiling, frowning, chewing, and other facial movements.
- It repairs damage, wrinkles and fine lines, and makes the skin smooth and radiant.
4. Copper Tripeptide-1
Copper Tripeptide-1 is a type of Retexturizer and a regenerative peptide compound. It has collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan molecule-building abilities and antioxidant boosting properties.
Copper Tripeptide restores, refills, and rejuvenates skin cells and promotes smoothening and firming of the skin. It also reduces pore size, visible fine lines, and wrinkles.
Copper Tripeptide-1 functions in the following ways:
- It stimulates the tightening of pores and the development and repair of collagen and elastin fibers to make skin healthy and younger.
- Its antioxidant abilities and bacterial normalization properties protect your skin from damage, acne formation and reduce scars and hyperpigmentation.
5. Dipeptide-10 and Dipeptide-15
Dipeptide-10 is a synthetic peptide also known as Azelaoyl Bis-Dipeptide-10. Chemically, it is an azelaic acid molecule with two amino acids (histidine and alanine). It possesses brightening, protective and antioxidant properties that efficiently hinder the two main aging processes—Glycation and oxidation.
Popularly known as Glycylglycine, Dipeptide-15 is a synthetic peptide of Glycine. It is the simplest dipeptide, offering anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. Dipeptide-10 promotes skin regeneration, damage repair, reduces pore size, and provides nourishment and moisturization.
- Glycation is a non-enzymatic process in which sugars molecules combine with active protein molecules, hindering the formation of collagen and elastin fibers. This usually results in aging and skin damage.
- Oxidation is the process when a compound loses electrons due to an increase in Oxide concentration. It makes the compound unstable and is referred to as a free radical. These free radicals damage the skin cells and cause skin problems and aging.
This peptide blend works in the following ways:
- It promotes elasticity and collagen formation, which helps in reducing wrinkles and other signs of aging. Collagen makes the skin supple and plump which gives a healthy and radiant look.
- It brightens the skin by reducing scars, dark spots, blackheads, and pigmentation.
- It reduces redness and inflammation on the skin and promotes healing and repair of skin cells.
6. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, also known as pal-GHK and palmitoyl oligopeptide, is a three amino acid peptide (glycine-histidine-lysine).
It is a synthetic peptide linked to a fatty acid, which reduces visible skin damage, supports and strengthens the molecular profile of the skin.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is a synthetic peptide that is a part of matrixyl 3000. It is composed of four amino acid sequences (glycine-glutamine-proline-arginine) and palmitic fatty acid. It has anti-aging, regenerative, and replenishing properties and reduces sensitization and skin irritation.
This blend of Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Tetrapeptide-7 functions in the following ways:
- They promote the healing and replenishment of skin cells by promoting deep moisturization and repair of skin barriers.
- Reduces and repairs visible signs of damage, aging, and sensitization. This is caused from sun damage and other harmful effects of the environment, pollution, and cosmetics.
- Strengthens the molecular integrity of the skin by stimulating the development of collagen fibers.
7. Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-22 and Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-23
Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-22 and Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-23 are rare cosmetic ingredients formed by the reaction of Niacin with Dipeptide-22, and Niacin with Dipeptide-23, respectively.
They work as hydration and skin conditioners and are antioxidant-rich peptides that work synergically to control the formation of melanin in the skin cells.
Various other elements present in Hanacure Mask are:
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract
- Peony root extract
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract
- Rhus Semialata Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera Japonica) Flower Extract
- p-Anisic Acid
- Sodium Silicate
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
The Science Backing this Revolutionary Face Mask
The exclusive Hanacure Mask is developed in proprietary labs of Hanacure with high-quality ingredients, incorporated with high-performance products to ascertain a minimalistic and streamlined approach to skincare.
This face mask is curated with Hanacure’s patented Octolift technology that is essentially designed to detox impurities and rejuvenate your skin.
How does the Octolift technology work?
The Octolift technology works with a simple mechanism of a chemical reaction between Carbon Dioxide and the active ingredients of the product:
- The mixing of Hanacure’s Octolift Ampoule and Octolift solution forms a purifying compound. This compound absorbs impurities and contaminants from your skin and pores.
- The CO2 fused with the ingredients then reacts with the atmospheric Carbon Dioxide to produce an intense tightening and compression effect.
- The hydrating and skin conditioning elements with the moisturizing biopolymers assist in hydration, soothing, and moisturizing the skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The clean and clear pores allow better absorption of antioxidants and healing elements. Other botanical ingredients reduce irritation, soothes the skin, and repairs the damaged skin surface.
- The compound is easily washable with warm water. Rinse it off to reveal a brighter, younger, and healthy skin countenance.
What are the product specifications?
Each set contains a Gelling solution and lifting serum corresponding to the set value and a brush for application.
These sets are affordable and advantageous for regular Hanacure users. However, if you are a first-time user of this product, Hanacure also offers a starter pack of one facial treatment, especially for new consumers.
So, go ahead and try it for yourself and know why the people all over the globe are being a total sucker for this wonderous face mask.
How to buy it?
Hanacure facial mask is available on Hanacure’s official website, and Hanacure products can also be purchased through the following online stores:
The starter pack of one Hanacure facial mask is available for $29. The set of 4 is available for $110. The set of 8 is available at $200 on all of these websites.
How to achieve the best results?
The Hanacure all-in-one facial mask is an innovative and revolutionary skin cosmetic. It works really well with continued use and provides ultimate rejuvenating and age-defying results.
To achieve the maximum potential of their face mask, Hanacure has developed two other cosmetic products to form the perfect skincare regime:
1. Nano Emulsion
Hanacure’s Nano Emulsion is a lightweight, non-greasy, and ultra-hydrating moisturizer designed with proprietary Nanotechnology to improve the appearance of skin’s tone and texture. It is highly effective at reducing the signs of aging and damage while rejuvenating the skin with long-lasting hydration.
The Nanotechnology process increases the contact area between the Nano Emulsion and skin surface to enable efficient absorption and moisturization of the skin.
The Nano Emulsion is:
- pH Neutralizer
- Dermatologist and pediatrician approved
- Clinically Tested, and safe for all skin types.
It’s formulated with high concentrations of peptides (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Copper Tripeptide-1), botanicals extracts (patented ‘ruby of the forest mushroom‘- Antrodia Cinnamomea and Squalane), and Sodium Hyaluronate for intensified hydration and moisturization.
Other Ingredients present in Nano Emulsion are:
- Butylene Glycol
- Ethylhexyl Olivate
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer
- Sodium Anisate
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA
How to use it?
Massage it onto clean and dry skin twice daily (morning and evening).
Let it absorb into the skin, and then apply sunscreen. Finally, use it with Hanacure all-in-one facial treatment for better and amplified rejuvenating results.
How does it work?
The nanotechnology of the emulsion enables the product to effectively get absorbed into the skin and provide intense moisturization without feeling heavy and greasy. Daily application of the Nano Emulsion makes your skin bright, smooth, and youthful.
How to get it?
The Nano Emulsion moisturizer is available in two sizes (40ml and 100m) at Hanacure’s official website and the other website mentioned above. A 40ml bottle of Nano Emulsion is available at a price point of $47 and a 100ml bottle for $100.
2. Microphol Neutralizing Cleanser
The Microphol Neutralizing Cleanser is formulated with a revolutionary, cell-activating, and moisture-retaining ingredient—Pholiota. This incredible plant mucin is known to retain 6000 times its weight in water.
This cleanser’s moisture-retaining and neutralizing property enables it to exfoliate toxins, neutralize pH, and thoroughly clean the skin to better apply the Hanacure Facial Mask and Nano Emulsion Moisturizer.
The cleanser provides luxurious and rich lather to reduce irritation, redness, and damage due to pollution and other external sources. It is Clinically Tested, Dermatologist and Pediatrician approved. It is Hypoallergenic, Non-Comedogenic, and safe for all skin types.
Ingredients present in Microphol Neutralizing Cleanser:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate
- Pholiota Microspora Polysaccharides
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Lauric Acid
- Sodium Anisate
How to use it?
Take a pearl-sized amount of the cleanser onto your palm, add water and work it into a rich foamy lather. Next, cleanse your skin in a circular motion, rinse off, and pat dry for clean, gorgeous, and radiant skin.
How does it work?
The Microphol Neutralizing Cleanser dissolves toxins and impurities from the skin surface and pores while deep moisturizing the skin follicles.
Where to get it?
This Moisturizing Cleanser is available on the Hanacure website and other websites mentioned above at an affordable price of $28.
Accommodating this ultimate trio in your skincare regime will enable you to achieve your dream skin texture, complexion, and beauty. Using these skin treatments will make your skin appear youthful, radiant, and blooming with joy.
About the manufacturer
Hanacure is a world-famous beauty brand for its All-In-One Facial and miraculous rejuvenating, revitalizing, and anti-aging results. Hanacure develops all its products in proprietary labs with its patented Octolift and Nanotechnology and high-quality botanicals, peptide blends, and other ingredients.
The innovative formulation is curated with precision and ultra-modern technology for the most effective and efficient skincare results with a minimum and uncomplicated approach.
Hanacure’s vision is to provide streamlined and universally effective skincare to everyone. They want to realize their vision with integrity, innovation, and efficacy to build their products and brand.
To avoid adverse skin reactions and side effects, these products are developed without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, and colorants.
Hanacure products are expensive but worth the money and effort if you have minimal skin issues. In addition, Hanacure offers free shipping on orders above $100 in the USA and $150 worldwide.
The consensus for better and brilliant skincare products has made Hanacure a trusted, reliable, and professional skincare brand.
Our skin is an interactive and sensitive organ that reflects everything it receives from us and our surroundings. It encounters various pollutants, harmful substances, and damage on a daily routine. We have to take care and nourish it to alleviate the problems and damage it suffers.
Using different chemicals and cosmetics makes our skin dry and increases dead skin cells. Therefore, providing treatment and healing is extremely necessary to maintain and revive our skin.
Would I use this product now that I have prominent wrinkles and a crepe neck?
I like how the product makes me feel, but I think it does not impact my older skin to invest in using this full time. I have used other products that work faster on my crepe neck and wrinkles.
On the other hand, if I had used this product in my 40s, I may not have the issues I have now. I think it is a great product to help minimize your fine lines and wrinkles. But, unfortunately, it did not do enough for my deep wrinkles to justify the cost.
The Hanacure all-in-one facial is an excellent solution to many skin problems and treatments. In this article, we have covered every minute detail about this sensational product.
If you give this incredible product a try, please let us know how it worked out for you in the comment section below.
Pin it for later!